Welcome to Our World

Thanks for stopping by...........

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Two is a BIG change

My Life has been great, I have a wonderful hubby who I will be celebrating 3 years of marriage with on the 18th! We also have a wonderful little sheltie puppy (I call him puppy still yet he is almost 2) named Dr. Leo Marvin who we call Leo for short. Our family has been bliss, and this last Sunday we decided to bring an addition to our little family. Little miss Murphy ( who is a 4 year old sheltie) We are fostering cute little miss Murphy until she is adopted ( which to be honest if all goes well will probably be by us!) She is wonderful and we are having fun, also dealing with the challenges of having 2 kids now ( we call them our kids cause well, they pretty much are!) Now I know what people talk about when they say 2 are harder than 1! I am already tired and it's only been 2 days! Learning to give love equally to 2 is exhausting but so worth it all. I give applause to all who manage this great task! and I hope that I have the energy to keep up with it all!!!

No comments:

I love Butterfly's