Welcome to Our World

Thanks for stopping by...........

Monday, May 24, 2010

Shocking I know!

Well, Just thought I would post an update that there will be more updates soon to follow with all of our new adventures here in Baton Rouge, it's been almost 2 months now that we've been here! Crazy how fast time goes by! We just moved into our new home a week ago and life has just fallen into place. I need to download all my pictures and then I can get some on here as well, but alas I have to run for now cause I still need to shower and then it's off to a friends to go over Girls camp stuff, cause yes, I am the new Camp director for our ward with camp next week! Will post something about that soon too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGOODNESS!!!! skeeter actually like actually posted! AHHH THIS IS EXCITING! but please tell me did ya get me letter? tee hee check out me blog :) especially my letter... that i wrote to my self *guffaw* but yey your going to girls camp! i hope to hear more in you parchment that will be mailed to moi.

Camila Fuenzalida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camila Fuenzalida said...

Pffff "Post something soon" my butt.

I love Butterfly's